The Bluestone Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is designed to be a fully automatic, one button operation that is convenient to use for at home or on the go blood pressure monitoring. Simply apply the cuff to your arm and press the start button. Systolic, diastolic and pulse readings are displayed simultaneously on the LCD screen. The monitor features a hypertension indicator that provides a comparison to standards set by the World Health Organization. Featuring two memory groups, allowing multiple users to save individual test results (up to 60 memories per group) with date and time stamp. Includes a storage bag for protection and portability. Features
- Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- One Touch Fully Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- Systolic, Diastolic and Pulse Readings are Displayed Simultaneously
- Clear LCD Display
- Large Digits for Readability
- World Health Organization Blood Pressure Classification Indicator
- Easy to Use
- Two Memory Groups (60 Memories Per Group)
- Date and Time Stamp
- Memory Averaging Function
- Includes a Storage Bag for Protection and Portability
- Requires 4 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Length: 6.5"
- Width: 4.5"
- Height: 2.5"
- Weight: 1.45 lbs