Irish moss grows in cold, Irish waters, and is a commonly used as a thickening addition to recipes because of its low caloric and sugar content. Organic Irish Moss is a rich source of Iodine, an essential mineral that supports thyroid health and normal metabolism. It’s an excellent source of iron and a good source of calcium for bone health. Organic Irish moss is known by many different names pearl moss and carrageen but its reputation as an overall health promoter is well-known. Features
- Supports a healthy metabolism and bone health
- Take one tablespoon (one scoop) 1-3 times daily, or add to a favorite recipe. Consult your healthcare professional before using.
- Irish moss (chondrus crispus) 8 g
- Protein 1 g magnesium 75.6 mg calcium 210 mg sodium 462 mg iron 12mg potassium 210 mg iodine 3360mcg usda organic/vegan/non-gmo/raw
- Capacity: 8 oz
- Serving Size: One Scoop (8 g)
- Weight: 0.69 lbs