The BPBIO 750 is a clinically validated, automatic, accurate, and user-friendly blood pressure monitor. Voice guidance and a patented self-adjusting elbow sensor and cuff provide the ideal position for accurate results. With the touch of a button, examinees can self-test using either arm. Precise readings help you identify potential health risks and create effective treatment plans.
Self-Adjusting Cuff & Sensor: The clinically validated BPBIO 750 features an adjustable stool and self-adjusting cuff and elbow sensor to place examinees in the right position for highly accurate results every time.
Ambidextrous Self-Testing: With a wheelchair-accessible design, voice guidance, and a display that guides examinees through the testing process, self-measurement using either arm has never been easier.
Compact & Convenient: Insightful Results: In just 45 seconds, examinees receive a results printout, while vital measurements like Systolic and Diastolic Blood Pressure show on the display for quick reference. Select from four result receipts with up to seven outputs and a test history Result Sheet for easy monitoring over time. Features
- Mean Arterial Pressure: The mean pressure in arteries during a single cardiac cycle
- Pulse Rate: The number of heart beats per minute
- Systolic Blood Pressure: The amount of pressure in arteries during contraction of the heart
- Diastolic Blood Pressure: The amount of pressure in arteries during retraction of the heart
- Pulse Pressure: The numeric difference between the systolic pressure and diastolic blood pressure
- Rate Pressure Product (RPP): An accurate indicator of myocardial oxygen demand
- The BPBIO 750 Blood Pressure Kiosk is able to seamlessly fit in any hospital, clinic, pharmacy, or virtually any facility
- The InBody Stand and Stool offer conistent readings as they put the device and user in the ideal testing position
- Display Unit: 1mmHg
- Measurement Range: 0 - 300mmHg (Pressure)
- Measurement Range: 30 - 240bpm (Pulse)
- Power Source: AC 100 240V, 50/60Hz, 36VA
- Accuracy: ¦ 2mmHG (Pressure), ¦ 1.5% (Pulse)
- Cuff Size: 7 - 16 inches
- Weight: 79 lbs