0.5 fl oz Rosemary Essential Oil
Rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) essential oil is known for its strong resinous, herbaceous aroma and usefulness for a wide variety of applications. Rosemary's name is fitting given its wild growing conditions - the latin word "ros" means "dew," and "marinus "means "sea". Its silver-green, needle-like leaves are often sprayed by sea mists blowing in from the mediterranean. Aura cacia rosemary essential oil is typically wild-harvested in the atlas mountains of morocco. The harvest is controlled by the government and each section can be harvested just once every three years. The distillation season coincides with the blooming of the plants in the spring. The rosemary is distilled fresh or even slightly dried. The distillation units are fueled by the spent rosemary from previous distillations which promotes sustainability. Features
- Whip 48 drops with 4 fluid ounces coconut oil for a clarifying chest rub
- Highest quality
- The main constituents in rosemary include cineole, camphor, and camphene which give the oil its herbaceous, eucalyptus-like aroma
- Rosemary combines well with many essential oils, including peppermint, eucalyptus, lavender, spice oils, citrus oils, and clary sage
- Rosemary is generally considered a middle note
- Stringently tested with the highest quality standards
- There are so many ways to use essential oils! Essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
- Quick tip whip 48 drops with 4 fluid ounces coconut oil for a clarifying chest rub. Recipe activating scalp massage. 24 Drops aura cacia rosemary essential oil. 4 Tablespoons aura cacia grapeseed oil. 2-Ounce aura cacia amber glass bottle.
- Flavor: Rosemary
- Capacity: 0.5 fl oz
- Size: 1.5 in.
- Country of Origin: Morocco
- Weight: 0.14 lbs