Automatic accuracy. The Sunbeam Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Voice Broadcast Technology automatically inflates with the press of a button and automatically deflates once measurement is complete. Clinically-tested accurate results are read aloud and easy to view on a large, backlit LCD display complete with a color-coded hypertension indicator and irregular heartbeat detection symbol. Comes with 2 cuffs in standard and XL sizes and accommodates 2 users who can automatically store up to 120 readings each in memory to easily track progression, with Advanced Measurement Averaging of the last three records in memory. A convenient storage case, 2 cuffs, 4 batteries, power adapter and instruction manual come included. Clear Voice Readouts:
Large Backlit Lcd Display:
- Ideal for home blood pressure monitoring, Voice Broadcast Technology announces easy-to-understand, clinically-tested accurate results out loud.
2 User Modes:
- View color-coded hypertension indicator and irregular heartbeat symbol on an easy-to-read screen along with pulse rate display.
- Automatically store up to 120 readings with date and time stamps for 2 different users (240 records total) to easily track progression, with Advanced Measurement Averaging of the last three records in memory.
Simple One-Touch Automation:
- Two adjustable latex-free cuffs accommodate one-handed application; standard and extra-large sizes fit adults with arm circumferences between 9 - 17 inches (23cm - 43cm) and between 17 - 22 inches (43cm - 56cm).
The Complete Package:
- Inflation automatically begins when cuff is wrapped and the monitor is turned on, cuff deflates automatically once measurement is complete.
- 1 automatic upper arm electronic blood pressure monitor with 2 cuffs, (x4) AAA batteries, 1 AC adapter, storage case and instruction manual included, with a the device and 2 year limited warranty on the cuff and accessories. (Batteries and case excluded).