Quick and gentle. The Comfort Inflate Technology of the Sunbeam Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor eliminates squeezing and numbness and reduces measurement time by gently measuring upon inflation. With an extra large, upright, touchscreen LCD display, two users can easily measure and track their progress with 60 separate memory records that are automatically stored with time and date stamps. The clinically-tested monitor intuitively averages the last three measurements and displays pulse rate, hypertension indicator and irregular heartbeat alerts on the high contrast digital screen. Four AAA batteries and instruction manual are included along with a three-year device. Quick, Gentle & Precise:
Extra Large Upright Lcd Display:
- Advanced Comfort Inflate Technology painlessly measures upon inflation for reduced measurement time and gentle yet precise and reliable readings.
2 User Modes:
- Easy-to-read, clinically-tested accurate results on a backlit high contrast digital touchscreen, with pulse rate display and indicators for hypertension and irregular heartbeat.
- Automatically store up to 60 readings with date and time stamps for 2 different users (120 records total) to easily track progression, with Advanced Measurement Averaging of the last three records in memory.
Save Power With Key Lock:
- Ideal for home blood pressure monitoring. Adjustable latex-free cuff acommodates one-handed application and fits adults with an arm circumference between 8.7 - 16.5 inches. (22cm - 42cm).
The Complete Package:
- To help conserve batteries and electricity, lock the keys between use and prevent the monitor from turning on if any key is pressed unintentionally.
- 1 upper arm electronic blood pressure monitor with large cuff, (x4) AAA batteries, 1 AC adapter and instruction manual included, with a 3 year limited warranty on the device and The cuff and accessories. (Batteries excluded).