With the press of a button, the clinically-tested Sunbeam Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor reads aloud easy-to-understand, accurate results and stores 90 readings for two different users with an advanced measuring system that averages the last three readings for reference. Color-coded digital displays indicate irregular heartbeats and hypertension on the large backlit display. Four AAA batteries and instruction manual are included along with a three-year device. Clear Voice Readouts:
Large Backlit Lcd Display:
- Voice Broadcast Technology announces easy-to-understand, clinically-tested accurate results out loud.
2 User Modes:
- Color-coded hypertension indicator and irregular heartbeat symbols detect risk on easy-to-read screen along with pulse rate display and low battery indicator.
- Automatically store up to 90 readings with date and time stamps for 2 different users (180 records total) to easily track progression, with Advanced Measurement Averaging of the last three records in memory.
- Ideal for home blood pressure monitoring. Adjustable latex-free cuff acommodates one-handed application and fits adults with an arm circumference between 8.7 - 12.6 inches (22cm - 32cm).
The Complete Package:
- Ready to measure symbol guides you towards the most precise measurements.
- 1 upper arm electronic blood pressure monitor with cuff, (x4) AAA batteries and instruction manual included, with on the device and 2 year limited warranty on the cuff and accessories. (Batteries excluded).