The Professional Automated Office Blood Pressure (AOBP) monitor from A&D Medical is designed to obtain BP readings without inducing white coat hypertension.
Automated office blood pressure measurement is becoming the standard of care for taking BP measurements. According to the AHA, AOBP is now considered to be "superior to conventional office blood pressure devices because measurements can be taken while the patient rests alone quietly, which can reduce white coat hypertension.
The UM-211 makes it easy to get trusted, accurate blood pressure and pulse measurements in any professional environment. This device has been clinically validated in accordance with both the ESH and ISO 81060-2:2013 standards and is supported by an independent, published clinical validation study.
The last thing that busy healthcare providers need is burdensome or bulky equipment that complicates their day. The UM-211 is designed to adapt to your environment and needs. Features
- Two measurement modes (automated or manual) provide increased flexibility
- Clinical validation for accuracy (ESH and ISO 81060-2:2013)
- Perfect for use in clinics, hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, dentist offices, and other professional environments
- Indicates Irregular Heartbeat (IHB) during measurement
- Wide selection of cuff sizes to ensure the right cuff for the right individual
- Compact design with comfort fit handle is easy to carry on rounds, optional rolling stand
- Two measurement modes (auscultatory and oscillometric) to allow flexibility
- Large backlit LED screen is easy to read
- Approximately 300 measurements per full charge, battery display indicates when you need to recharge the device
- Pressure: 0-299 mmHg
- Systolic Pressure: 60-279 mmHg
- Diastolic Pressure: 40-200 mmHg
- Pulse: 40-200 beats/minute
- Pressure Accuracy: ±3 mmHg
- Pulse Accuracy: ±5%
- Temperature Accuracy: ±2.5° C (+5° C to +40° C)
- Temperature Unit: °C or °F
- Battery Life: Approx. 300 Measurements
- Clinical Test: According to ESH and ISO81060-2 2013 IEC 60601-1-2:2007
- Memory: 99 Measurements
- Power Supply: Built-in rechargeable 3.6V battery or AC adapter (TB-268)
- Dimensions (Unit): Approx. 4.72 x 7.87 x 5.51 in.
- Weight: 3.2 lbs